What I Wish I Knew About Sex Before I Got Married
By: Aesha Adams-Roberts
"Wait until marriage . . . oh, and by the way, after you get married–TOUCH NOT! TASTE NOT! HANDLE NOT!" This was the strongest message about sexual intimacy I remember hearing as a young adult. The focus was on what I "shouldn't do" and not on what I could do. (Sounds like a lot of the teaching motivated by a religious spirit. All those rules and Dos and Don'ts totally miss the true heart and nature of God.)
This isn't the only message about sex that we need to hear. We also need to hear that sex in marriage is supposed to be holy . . . and HOT! God's heart is for the marriage bed to be on fire. He created sex, after all, and it wasn't just for procreation. It was for pleasure. He gave us a sex drive and his intentions were for us to manage our sex life and not let it drive us.
Can you imagine if you'd heard that God wants you to be holy & hot at one of those "Becoming a Godly Woman" conferences? I would have fallen out of my chair!
Because this truth is missing from so much teaching on dating, relationships and marriage, I put together an exciting new eBook entitled, Keep Your Marriage Hot & Everything You Dreamed It Would Be Long After the Honeymoon is Over. I've finally started the production process and to celebrate, I'm hosting a LIVE 1-HR teleclass on this topic.
Join me on Monday, November 18th at 8 PM EST for a FREE 1-HR teleclass where I will reveal secrets I've never shared before:
- Why you shouldn't buy into the notion that good sex will naturally develop from a good marriage
- If you're single, how to discover if you and your prospective spouse are sexually compatible WITHOUT sleeping together
- Why most of what you've heard is "off-limits" in the marriage bed was probably wrong and where you can go to discover what's best for you and your marriage.
- How to turn on your spouse if they lack desire, imagination, or even the remotest amount of passion.
- My favorite, trusted resources for "technique tips" and "how to's" that will help you turn up the heat and have more fun with your spouse
- I'll reveal the results of our Keep Your Marriage Hot survey
- Giveaways! Listen for your chance to win a $25 Victoria's Secret Gift Card and a Sexy Oils giftset valued at over $50!
And much, much, more!
I'll be keeping it real, raw and fun 🙂 You don't want to miss it! Bring your friends. EVERYONE is invited!
Grab a seat by registering below.
See you there!