I got this question in my Ask Dr. Aesha inbox the other day:
“How are you to feel about men you disqualified as a good match for yourself, and then they turn around and start dating other women and do everything you wanted or were waiting or were expecting them to do with you? I’m trying not to take it personal that a guy who was just kinda always texting me (but never making clear plans, clear intentions and then stopped with the vague things once I told him I need clarity) just started dating someone who he seems to be doing all that with? Is it me? Did I come off too strong?
This is an all-too-common problem in modern dating.
You meet someone.
He texts you every day.
You think he likes you.
You kinda like him.
He keeps you in a grey area, always hanging out, never defining this “texting” relationship, never making plans in advance to go on a real date.
You communicate directly that you’re looking for a relationship and you need clarity.
You find out he’s in a relationship with someone else and is doing all the things you desired from him.
It feels like rejection! Why weren’t YOU good enough for a relationship? You start comparing yourself to the other woman. What does she have that I don’t? You begin to feel insecure. Was it something I said? You remember the pain from the last time a guy did this to you, and your belief that all men will eventually hurt you is strengthened.
Let me help you with this.
It’s not you. It’s him! He was looking for something casual, but because he knew you probably wouldn’t go for a hook up, he never said anything. And instead of being honest with you, he flaked. You didn’t miss out on anything, girl, except a man who lacks integrity. This is why men flake, because they don’t have integrity and you don’t want to be with a man with such a serious character flaw.
However, when you’re anxious about relationships, you’ll internalize the bad behavior of other people. You’ll believe that his disappearing act is a sign that you’re somehow unlovable. But when you’re secure, you’ll realize that his ghosting you was a sign that he was the WRONG man for you! You dodged a bullet, girl. You deserve someone who doesn’t leave you questioning how he feels about you. And when you’re confident, you believe that a man like that exists, even if you haven’t met him yet.
Scenarios like this one make dating hard when you’re a successful sista. You’ll begin to feel like there are no good men out there and that it’s next to impossible to attract one. But I’m going to show you how you can defy the odds and have the faith that you’ll meet the right man for you in a free call that’s happening tonight, Wednesday, September 28 at 9 PM EST.
Make sure you register now! <<CLICK HERE>>
Look, I know Empire is on tonight, but you might just want to tell Cookie ‘nem that you’re not going to let anything get in the way of love (or at least you can DVR it). It’s recorded, but you’l only get the replay if you register, so don’t delay because space is limited and seats are almost all gone!
On this free call, you will discover:
- The very simple, PROVEN system my clients have followed that resulted in 90% of them being engaged, in long-term relationships or actively dating (2-4 dates per week) in the last 12 months
- Why 100% of my successful clients report feeling more confident, peaceful and in control of their futures with the skill set to have options in dating instead setting for any ole person that comes along
- Why successful singles avoid dating by focusing on their careers, families and other activities, and how they used my amazingly supportive coaching system to break their patterns of hiding, putting themselves last, dating the wrong men or feeling anxious about whether a relationship would really work out.
- Why I’m getting DMs, emails, and invites saying “thank you,” “I wouldn’t have met him if it weren’t for you,” and even “I’m getting married in 2 weeks!”
- How you can create an action plan that you can execute within the remaining months of this year and begin building a brand new love life from scratch
<<CLICK HERE>> to claim your seat now!
See you soon!